Category: Custom Pages

Common Answers and Questions

Take the time to read our F.A.Q section. In case you want to contact directly you may do from our Contact Us form

Do I need a visa for Germany?

See our page on whether you need a visa for Germany and other Schengen states for a short-stay for up to 90 days. Most non-EU nationals who wish to study or work in Germany or stay longer than 90 days usually will need a visa.

Passport holders of USA, Canada, and all EU-member sates do not need a visa to travel to Germany.

Do I need a visa to study or work in Germany?

Yes, All foreigners who want to study or work in Germany will need to obtain a visa before entering Germany.

How long is a Schengen visa valid for?

With a Schengen visa you can stay in Germany and other Schengen countries for up to 90 days, but this is a a so called “short-stay” visa which is valid for travelling purposes, not working or studying. If you plan to go to Germany to look for a job or have found employment then you need to apply for a work visa. If you have been accepted to a German university you will need to get a study visa.

Can I upgrade my membership?

Yes, of course you can upgrade at a higher plan at any moment during your membership and pay only the difference of price between the two memberships. Just log into your account and hit the “Upgrade Membership” button on the bottom of the page...

When can I apply for a visa?

You are free to apply 90 days before the date of your travel for a German visa. It is recommended that you apply 3-6 weeks in advance before you travel to avoid any visa processing delays issues interfere with you travel itinerary.

Do I need to get a travel insurance?

Yes you do. You need to provide proof that you have travel insurance during you travel before applying for any kind of German visa, expect the Airport transit visa.

end faq


To change the parameters of the F.A.Q please edit this plugin on your joomla administrator Content - AccordionFAQ